We practice these Leadership Guiding Values in all interactions and in everything we do:
Responsibility, Honesty, Trust
- Keep your word.
- Communicate any (unavoidable) broken agreements ASAP to all involved.
- We are honorable, clear and candid in our dealings.
Appreciation, Professionalism, Empathy
- We value one another's time, perspectives & differences and demonstrate respect by being accessible, responsive and supportive of each other.
- We assume people’s good intentions, look for their positive potential & always treat them kindly.
- If we disagree or don’t understand, we ask clarifying questions.
Two-Way Communication, Quality, Service
- Start off by listening to your customers.
- Know who your customers are, both within our organization and out in the marketplace, learn to delight them and then DO IT.
- We are committed to learning and practicing Continuous Quality Improvement in all that we do.
- We take personal responsibility to both understand and improve our systems.
Resources and Commitment,Ownership and Heart
- We encourage teamwork so that one person or a group of individuals can achieve common objectives.
- Teams are powered by purpose and direction, and have a defined mission or goal.
- Multiple individuals become one, unified by a specific objective.
- Teamwork involves joint problem solving, consensus decision making, shared leadership and win/win conflict resolution.
- We understand that the collective output of a team will always surpass the capabilities of the individual.
Health, Family, Community
- Healthy employees are productive employees.
- We are committed to promoting a healthy life balance, both on the job and off.
- We respect the importance of families and the commitments associated with them.
- We encourage the feeling of community at work.
Passion, Enthusiasm, Joy
- We are committed to creating an enjoyable work environment.
- When people are passionate about their work, it creates a stimulating work environment.
Excellence,Wisdom, Knowledge, Creativity
- We acknowledge that fear destroys innovation and creativity, so we are not afraid to make mistakes (and admit them) in pursuit of learning.
- We are open-minded, we question our assumptions and we’re learning and coaching every day.
- We look to the system FIRST for answers to our problems; we then propose system-based solutions backed by appropriate DATA.
Dedication, Loyalty, Achievement, Success
- To achieve success we encourage mutual commitment between the company and its employees.
- We are dedicated to the long-term success of the company, and the company is dedicated to its employees.