For managed service providers (MSPs) and cloud service providers (CSPs), the best way to ensure a path for steady growth is to deploy a scalable, robust, and agile architecture for delivering a new generation of richer services such as personal communication, business connectivity, and hosted enterprise applications. The challenge is to grow revenue, delight end-users, and at the same time getting control of administrative, operations, and infrastructure management overhead costs.
Rethinking How Data is Managed
It’s time to take a new, comprehensive approach to tackling the real-world data management challenges that MSPs and CSPs struggle with every day. FreeStor ® is a software-defined storage platform that gives you the power to migrate data seamlessly, recover, protect, and deduplicate data - on or off the cloud - without tying your business to specific hardware, networks, or protocols. FreeStor offers:
- Intelligent Abstraction – Virtualizes existing AND future storage for a more efficient and available data pool
- Intelligent Predictive Analytics – Provides real-time and historical analytics across the heterogeneous storage pool to better manage capacity, performance and availability
- Intelligent Action – Enables users to take action based on real-time information to optimize and maintain their storage environment from a single-pane-of-glass regardless of storage vendor or location
FreeStor enables MSPs/CSPs to unify and scale their storage infrastructure and deliver common data services across heterogeneous storage, managed through a single-pane-of-glass. This approach delivers better efficiencies as well as reduced costs. Should the need to add new hardware or incorporate new technologies such as All-Flash-Arrays arise, FreeStor reduces or eliminates the disruption and risk associated with these upgrades through a policy-driven, protected migration approach.
A Compelling Business Case
FreeStor is an award-winning platform with support for any heterogeneous storage environment, and offers the following managed service business benefits:
- Increased Agility - Faster launch and faster time-to-revenue for new data services rollouts mean lower risk to the business
- Greater Efficiency - Less time spent managing data across platforms and locations
- Greater Insight – Unified management console, reporting, and analytics provide visibility into where and how storage resources are used
- Reduce Costs - Storage costs are aligned to business growth and scale because fewer licenses, tools, sites, and hardware are needed
- Decreased Risk - Eliminate the business risks and opportunity cost of in-house development
- Freedom to Focus - Concentrate on driving value in the layers that matter most to your customers, and that they touch every day
- Competitive Edge - MSPs can use FreeStor’s full REST APIs to integrate the capability of the FreeStor platform with their existing environment to create unique, differentiated services for its customers
FALCONSTOR MSP PARTNERS
FreeStor is implemented as part of Egenra’s Xterity Cloud Service offerings to enable agile, protected and reliable storage for both physical and virtual environments. Learn more.
Brazilian services provider C &C expands data center business by leveraging cutting-edge horizontal platform architecture to seamlessly migrate data to, from, and across storage platforms. Learn more.