FalconStor's trademarks are valuable assets that we need to protect. Therefore, we ask that you use our trademarks properly in accordance with the following guidelines. These guidelines apply to the use of all FalconStor trademarks in advertisements, marketing materials, labels, press releases, product literature, websites, catalogs, brochures, training materials, user documentation, packaging, and all other instances in which the trademarks are used.
For Questions Regarding these Guidelines
The following guidelines are examples of how FalconStor trademarks should and should not be used. If you have any questions concerning the use of these guidelines, please contact our Marketing Department at 631.777.5188 or contact FalconStor Corporate Marketing online .
You may generally use FalconStor trademarks to refer to FalconStor's products and services. For example, an authorized reseller can issue a press release stating that they are selling an IPStor®-based technology product and its options.
- You may not use FalconStor trademarks in a manner which could cause confusion as to FalconStor sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement.
- You may not use any FalconStor trademark or product name in combination with the trademark or product name of a third party.
- Use the appropriate trademark attribution (® or ™) for each trademark.
- When text is in all caps, another distinctive font such as italics (FALCONSTOR TM) may be used.
- Trademarks are used as adjectives. Do not use trademarks as nouns, verbs, or in the possessive. You must use a generic term with the trademark the first time the trademark appears in text and as often as possible after that.
|Improper:||You can create HotZones® with IPStor®.|
|Correct:||The HotZone® option allows you to remap frequently used data to SAN-based high-performance disks.|
|Improper:||IPStor® 's benefits include high availability.|
|Correct:||High availability is one of the benefits of the IPStor® software.|
Correct Trademark Use of Company Name
FalconStor Software, Inc., is the name of our company and should not be used with a trademark symbol.
FalconStor Software or FalconStor, when used to refer to FalconStor Software, Inc., are trade names and should not be followed by a trademark symbol.
The trademark symbol is only to be used for computer software and hardware - not when referring to the name of the company.
List of Trademarks
|BootIP™ for Blade Servers|
RealTime Data Migrator™
Your Data Protection Partner™
Assigning Ownership of Trademarks
The following text should be included in all materials referring to any FalconStor trademark:
FalconStor Software and _________ are either registered trademarks or trademarks of FalconStor Software, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
Corporate Identity Guidelines
"FalconStor" takes an initial capital letter in text and copy; the "S" is likewise capitalized. It can appear in all capital letters in a headline when the other words are also all in capital letters.
Improper: FALCONSTOR Software, Inc.
Correct: FalconStor Software, Inc.
Permissible: FALCONSTOR SOFTWARE DELIVERS ADVANCED STORAGE SOLUTIONS