Director of Enterprise Storage Sales – West Coast
FalconStor was founded in 2000 by a team of experts with decades of experience in storage networking and a track record of proven success. We have great pride in our rich history of technological innovation. This spirit is pervasive and drives us to develop better, more flexible, and more efficient solutions that address increasingly complex data management needs—today and well into the future.
We’re looking for a Director of Enterprise Storage Sales – West Coast with Enterprise Storage, Archival, and Compliance background.
You will help built our West Coast Sales Team and develop Partner, Reseller, and OEM relationships leveraging FalconStor’s Operational Storage and Long-term Archival Storage software. In this role, you will work closely across the team and with FalconStor’s Customers, Partners, and Marketing teams, to develop and cultivate new and existing partners, customers, resellers, and OEMs to grow revenue.
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home.
Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Director of Enterprise Storage Sales – West Coast
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven Sales Director with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment with responsibilities that includes training, mentoring and coaching the efforts of the FalconStor Sales team. The successful incumbent is responsible for market development, setting goals and ensuring revenue is generated. The ideal candidate possesses a minimum of ten years sales experience, including at least seven years in a supervisory/ managerial capacity to a team of inside and outside sales representatives.
GET INSPIRED BY THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Manage the day-to-day sales efforts of a small to medium size group of sales representatives, both inside and outside reps, within an assigned sales group
- Manage sales productivity of all sales employees including revenue, profitability and market share goals as well as the execution of strategic and tactical sales goals and plans
- Review and approve sales productivity reports for group
- Responsible for developing and retaining a qualified sales team
- Develop and implement systems to emphasize progressive sales skills in sales representatives
- Promote continual learning, productivity and improvement of sales team
- Foster, promote and strengthen relationships with key customers and vendors
- Communicate product and market information
- Quote, negotiate and close inventory pricing and availability. Also, quote, negotiate and close bids made on behalf of customers
- Facilitate, research, negotiate and resolve credit and customer service issues
- Act as a resource and provide technical assistance and coaching to less experienced sales employees
- Motivate team to reach/exceed sales goals, assist with sales and productivity reporting, P&L, slippage/gain review, movement of accounts and performance actions
- Maintain current customer profiles and information as requested
- Prospect, qualify, maintain and establish relationships with new and existing customers
- Handle incoming calls for the call center
YOUR PASSION IS SPARKED BY:
- Minimum ten years industry sales experience, coupled with seven years previous sales supervisory experience preferred; solid working experiences in the technology space an asset
- Bachelor s Degree from accredited College or University preferred
- Strong knowledge of sales processes, programs and systems
- Ability to drive goal attainment
- Demonstrated contracts management skills and experience
- Computer distribution industry knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience in meeting and/or exceeding sales productivity goals
- Work well in a fast-paced work environment where multiple demands and deadlines need to be constantly prioritized
- Team player with strong desire to learn and strive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to meet and exceed sales productivity goals for a group/team
- Flexible in terms of extended hours that are required occasionally
- Core Competencies for this role include coaching skills, communication skill, customer relations skills, detail oriented, presentation skills and influencing/ negotiating skills.
WE HAVE GREAT PERKS – Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance * 401k * FSA & HSA * Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days * And More
FalconStor is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at FalconStor are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FalconStor will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FalconStor encourages applicants of all ages.
Email your resume to: Sales.Jobs@FalconStor.com