Disaster Recovery involves numerous functions and complex operations. The business requirements driving DR vary widely and have significant variance in deployments and costs.
Watch this demo video to learn about the economics of disaster recovery and the value that automation can bring. It discusses the various functions, costs, options and implementations associated with disaster recovery and how to implement DR for your particular environment at minimal expense.
• DR implementations: Physical, virtual, or mixed server environments and the associated requirements.
• Remote replication: Types, configurations, and costs -- both storage array and monthly bandwidth
• Automation: Start or resume business operations, transparently.
• Costs: What do the various options actually cost?
Post Your Comments
- Category : CorporateDescription :
In this video from FOSE 2010, Chris Poelker, VP of Enterprise Solutions and author of “Storage Area Networks for Dummies”, discusses FalconStor technology with GCN. Chris gives an overview of FalconStor’s rich history in the data protection industry and describes the comprehensive approach that FalconStor takes to backup and recovery. Watch this interview and learn how FalconStor:
- Provides solutions for mission critical and sensitive data
- Allows companies to cut costs and gain efficiency while leveraging existing assets
- Offers an all-inclusive, platform approach to data protection, combining features such as deduplication, encryption, replication, virtualization, and thin provisioning into a common console across an entire organizationRating :3651 Views3651Views
- Category : CorporateDescription :
In this video from FOSE 2010, Dave Swan of KnightPoint Systems spoke with GCN about their use of FalconStor Virtual Tape Library (VTL) with data deduplication. Dave explains that the scalability and flexibility of FalconStor’s VTL software allowed KnightPoint to customize a solution that could handle their backups of 8 PB of data. Watch the interview and discover how KnightPoint was able to reduce their disk footprint and cost of disk by about 90%!Rating :3407 Views3407Views
Customer Success Stories
- Category : Customer Success StoriesDescription :
Chris Watkis, IT Director of Grey Healthcare Group wins the Best Practices in Storage Award at the 2008 Tech Forum Conference. Grey Healthcare Group, one of the worlds top five healthcare communications companies, leverages FalconStor VTL with Deduplication to improve backup and recovery performance, optimize their storage environment, and strengthen their data security.
For more information, visit http://www.falconstor.com/VTLRating :555 Views555Views
- Category : CDP DemosDescription :
FalconStor Continuous Data Protector (CDP) is a disk-based continuous data protection solution that provides complete backup, remote replication, and quick disaster recovery to enable continuous data availability.
Watch this video demonstration to learn more about continuous data protection and how FalconStor CDP can meet your data protection needs. This recording also includes information on how RecoverTrac, a powerful disaster recovery automation tool found in FalconStor CDP, provides seamless end to end protection.
For more information on FalconStor CDP, please visit: http://www.falconstor.com/products/continuous-data-protector.Rating :4802 Views4802Views
- Category : VTL DemosDescription :
FalconStor VTL is the industry's market-leading virtual tape solution. It uses disk to optimize backup while eliminating duplicate data. This video demonstrates how to perform deduplication with simplicity, scalability, and flexibility using this powerful product.Rating :11593 Views11593Views