As data centers change and grow in complexity, one of IT's greatest challenges is ensuring that post-recovery IT operations are as stable as pre-disaster IT operations. Testing this can be a costly and time-consuming process. According to research statistics published at the Gartner Data Center Conference in December 2011, annual disaster recovery testing budgets could range from $20,000 to more than $150,000.
Let’s face the facts around disaster recovery planning and testing:
- Most DR plans today fail to meet recovery time objectives
- Most DR plans are rarely up to date with changes
- Most companies run DR tests only once or twice a year
- Most DR tests fail the first time
Watch this video to learn how DR Automation solutions from FalconStor can help you match your recovery policies to your business requirements so that you can deliver a complete Service or System recovery aligned to your business goals.
Post Your Comments
- Category : CorporateDescription :
In this video from FOSE 2010, Chris Poelker, VP of Enterprise Solutions and author of “Storage Area Networks for Dummies”, discusses FalconStor technology with GCN. Chris gives an overview of FalconStor’s rich history in the data protection industry and describes the comprehensive approach that FalconStor takes to backup and recovery. Watch this interview and learn how FalconStor:
- Provides solutions for mission critical and sensitive data
- Allows companies to cut costs and gain efficiency while leveraging existing assets
- Offers an all-inclusive, platform approach to data protection, combining features such as deduplication, encryption, replication, virtualization, and thin provisioning into a common console across an entire organizationRating :3826 Views3826Views
- Category : CorporateDescription :
In this video from FOSE 2010, Dave Swan of KnightPoint Systems spoke with GCN about their use of FalconStor Virtual Tape Library (VTL) with data deduplication. Dave explains that the scalability and flexibility of FalconStor’s VTL software allowed KnightPoint to customize a solution that could handle their backups of 8 PB of data. Watch the interview and discover how KnightPoint was able to reduce their disk footprint and cost of disk by about 90%!Rating :3591 Views3591Views
Customer Success Stories
- Category : Customer Success StoriesDescription :
Chris Watkis, IT Director of Grey Healthcare Group wins the Best Practices in Storage Award at the 2008 Tech Forum Conference. Grey Healthcare Group, one of the worlds top five healthcare communications companies, leverages FalconStor VTL with Deduplication to improve backup and recovery performance, optimize their storage environment, and strengthen their data security.
For more information, visit http://www.falconstor.com/VTLRating :729 Views729Views
- Category : CDP DemosDescription :
FalconStor Continuous Data Protector (CDP) is a disk-based continuous data protection solution that provides complete backup, remote replication, and quick disaster recovery to enable continuous data availability.
Watch this video demonstration to learn more about continuous data protection and how FalconStor CDP can meet your data protection needs. This recording also includes information on how RecoverTrac, a powerful disaster recovery automation tool found in FalconStor CDP, provides seamless end to end protection.
For more information on FalconStor CDP, please visit: http://www.falconstor.com/products/continuous-data-protector.Rating :5079 Views5079Views
- Category : VTL DemosDescription :
FalconStor VTL is the industry's market-leading virtual tape solution. It uses disk to optimize backup while eliminating duplicate data. This video demonstrates how to perform deduplication with simplicity, scalability, and flexibility using this powerful product.Rating :12077 Views12077Views