Server clusters ensure high availability by removing the potential for single server failure. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Failover Clustering depends on shared network storage for local clusters and replicated storage for multi-site clusters. It is a storage partner's responsibility and challenge to deliver the smooth transition and availability of associated data volumes.
Watch this webinar and discover how to optimize disaster recovery (DR) for Microsoft Windows Clusters, including how to dynamically transition continuous data access and protection while server operational modes switch from active to passive, and back to active. In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Automate cluster failover and failback for Microsoft stretch clusters
- Provide cost-effective DR with your existing server and storage inventory, avoiding costly hardware constraints
- Reduce the cost of replication bandwidth
Post Your Comments
- Category : CorporateDescription :
In this video from FOSE 2010, Chris Poelker, VP of Enterprise Solutions and author of “Storage Area Networks for Dummies”, discusses FalconStor technology with GCN. Chris gives an overview of FalconStor’s rich history in the data protection industry and describes the comprehensive approach that FalconStor takes to backup and recovery. Watch this interview and learn how FalconStor:
- Provides solutions for mission critical and sensitive data
- Allows companies to cut costs and gain efficiency while leveraging existing assets
- Offers an all-inclusive, platform approach to data protection, combining features such as deduplication, encryption, replication, virtualization, and thin provisioning into a common console across an entire organizationRating :3825 Views3825Views
- Category : CorporateDescription :
In this video from FOSE 2010, Dave Swan of KnightPoint Systems spoke with GCN about their use of FalconStor Virtual Tape Library (VTL) with data deduplication. Dave explains that the scalability and flexibility of FalconStor’s VTL software allowed KnightPoint to customize a solution that could handle their backups of 8 PB of data. Watch the interview and discover how KnightPoint was able to reduce their disk footprint and cost of disk by about 90%!Rating :3589 Views3589Views
Customer Success Stories
- Category : Customer Success StoriesDescription :
Chris Watkis, IT Director of Grey Healthcare Group wins the Best Practices in Storage Award at the 2008 Tech Forum Conference. Grey Healthcare Group, one of the worlds top five healthcare communications companies, leverages FalconStor VTL with Deduplication to improve backup and recovery performance, optimize their storage environment, and strengthen their data security.
For more information, visit http://www.falconstor.com/VTLRating :725 Views725Views
- Category : CDP DemosDescription :
FalconStor Continuous Data Protector (CDP) is a disk-based continuous data protection solution that provides complete backup, remote replication, and quick disaster recovery to enable continuous data availability.
Watch this video demonstration to learn more about continuous data protection and how FalconStor CDP can meet your data protection needs. This recording also includes information on how RecoverTrac, a powerful disaster recovery automation tool found in FalconStor CDP, provides seamless end to end protection.
For more information on FalconStor CDP, please visit: http://www.falconstor.com/products/continuous-data-protector.Rating :5076 Views5076Views
- Category : VTL DemosDescription :
FalconStor VTL is the industry's market-leading virtual tape solution. It uses disk to optimize backup while eliminating duplicate data. This video demonstrates how to perform deduplication with simplicity, scalability, and flexibility using this powerful product.Rating :12075 Views12075Views