That's where automation comes in. By investing in DR automation, businesses reduce the risk and uncertainty that traditional recovery processes carry. Not only does automation technology provide peace of mind, it reduces costs and saves resources by minimizing the time it takes to recover.
To learn more about DR automation, check out this white paper. It explains in detail how disaster recovery automation quickly works to preserve critical data – saving valuable time and money in the process.
New Video - Don’t Wait. Automate. Featured
FalconStor has released a new video about the benefits of incorporating disaster recovery automation into DR plans. The video shows how DR automation is able to simplify complex recovery processes, ensuring a smooth recovery of operations after data loss or corruption, equipment failure, or even a complete site outage.
In the event of disaster, businesses must perform dozens, if not hundreds, of steps to bring back their systems and continue with their essential business practices. A misstep in the recovery process caused by human error, a process flaw, a routing issue, etc., can delay recovery time objectives (RTO) by hours and cost exorbitant amounts in lost revenue.
Latest from FalconStor Marketing Team
- Deduplication – Key to Growing Your IBM Storage Revenue in MidMarket
- Are You an IBM Business Partner Looking to Grow Your IBM Midmarket Storage Revenue?
- FalconStor RecoverTrac 2.5 Named Best of VMworld 2012
- NWA Best Backup & Recovery Award and CRN Virtualization List Recognition for FalconStor
- New Video - Strand Associates Improves RTO with FalconStor CDP