Dell customers are facing unprecedented data growth that is straining existing storage resources, and they need an efficient way to expand and upgrade legacy storage installations without disrupting operations. To address this challenge, Dell has entered into an agreement with FalconStor that allows Dell Services to employ FalconStor® Network Storage Server (NSS) technology for a new data migration service. The new service will allow Dell to effectively transition customers from legacy EMC storage systems to the latest EqualLogic and Compellent storage arrays. The comprehensive data migration capabilities of FalconStor NSS will allow Dell’s Data Center Deployment team to provide a safe, effective, and flexible tool to virtualize and migrate data in any host environment and between any storage systems.
Dell to Create New Services Offering with FalconStor Data Migration Technology Featured
Latest from FalconStor Marketing Team
- FalconStor RecoverTrac 2.5 Named Best of VMworld 2012
- NWA Best Backup & Recovery Award and CRN Virtualization List Recognition for FalconStor
- New Video - Strand Associates Improves RTO with FalconStor CDP
- New Video - Don’t Wait. Automate.
- CRN Designates FalconStor PartnerChoice a 2012 5-Star Partner Program