FalconStor® Continuous Data Protector (CDP) with RecoverTrac™ technology has been chosen as a finalist in the backup and disaster recovery software and services category in Storage magazine’s and SearchStorage.com’s 2011 Products of the Year competition. This category covers backup and recovery software, cloud backup and recovery services, disaster recovery (DR), snapshot and replication, electronic vaulting, and archivers. FalconStor CDP was chosen for its unified backup and DR, local and remote data recovery, and its ability to provide automatic service-oriented recovery with RecoverTrac. The RecoverTrac tool simplifies and automates complex, time-consuming, and error-prone failover and failback operations of systems, applications, services, and entire datacenters, making FalconStor CDP the most comprehensive disk-based data protection system for backup and DR available.
Storage Magazine Names FalconStor CDP a 2011 Product of the Year Finalist Featured
Read 2195 times | Like this? Tweet it to your followers!
Latest from FalconStor Marketing Team
- Deduplication – Key to Growing Your IBM Storage Revenue in MidMarket
- Are You an IBM Business Partner Looking to Grow Your IBM Midmarket Storage Revenue?
- FalconStor RecoverTrac 2.5 Named Best of VMworld 2012
- NWA Best Backup & Recovery Award and CRN Virtualization List Recognition for FalconStor
- New Video - Strand Associates Improves RTO with FalconStor CDP